I am trying to be sensitive to the craziness that all of my brides are experiencing right now– no one expected their event to be interrupted by a pandemic!
My main priority is to keep the conversation open with everyone. I am here to help when you need it, have your fittings when you are comfortable, and postpone if needed.
To save 10% and support my business during this time, please use code 10OFF on any gift card purchase now through the end of April.
Please be safe out there and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
I am taking the health and safety of my clients seriously and in response to Washington state’s stay-home order, please review the following policies that may affect you. They are broken up into three categories:
1 ) For everyone whose dress is already in my care:
- Because of the stay-home order I am unable to meet with anyone in person for a fitting right now. If you would like to pick up your dress we can certainly arrange a pick-up time where I will meet you outside and take your payment via emailed invoice or Venmo. Doing this means you will need to try it on at home and if changes need to be made later, they may incur a fee. (Although I will be incredibly flexible and understanding since we are unable to have subsequent fittings right now.)
- If you would like me to hang onto your dress until we know more, I am happy to do that. They are happy and healthy hanging alongside their other wedding gown buddies in my studio.
- If you are able to pay your balance before 4/30/2020, you will receive 10% off. I am happy to remind you of that total and you can pay via emailed invoice or Venmo.
- If your wedding has been postponed– Let’s keep the conversation open and check in every so often about your next fitting. Once the stay-home order is lifted I will likely get your dress back to you ASAP so I have room for other dresses. We can always have a follow up/check-in appointment closer to your new wedding date.
- For anything that I am sewing right now, all surfaces are being cleaned between dresses and I am taking all extra precautions whenever I can. Honestly, I already worked by myself at home so not too much has changed! Your dresses are all doing great. They’re becoming my closest friends! 🙂
2 ) For everyone who has a first fitting scheduled in the near future:
- In order to help everyone who needs their gowns altered, I will be giving priority to any bride who has been able to keep their wedding in April or May (a lot of people are eloping or wanting their dresses altered in case they’re able to move ahead with their plans as scheduled). You may be asked to reschedule your first fitting if your wedding is in late June or after. My turn-around time will be drastically reduced and everything will still get sewn. I will be doing little else once I’m able to start meeting with you all again!
- If you are in a position to support my small business during this time, you may purchase a gift card at 10% off with code 10OFF through April 30th, 2020. Gift cards never expire. Please refer to the estimates we discussed via email as to how much to buy. If your alterations cost more than the gift card you purchased, it will be at regular price. If you purchased too much on the gift card it will either be refunded or you can transfer that amount to another person (a bridesmaid, mom, or possibly altering another dress for yourself). Please see the Gift Cards tab for more information.
3 ) If you had an appointment with me but had to cancel because your wedding was postponed:
- Basically the same policies as before go back into effect. Please reach out to reschedule as soon as you know when your new wedding date is as I may book up. (If your new date is not until 2021 reaching out next year is plenty of time.) I will be trying to give priority to people who had scheduled an appointment with me before but honestly it feels impossible to keep track of where everyone is at right now. If you had canceled and said you will follow up, I am assuming you will do so if and when you need me.